How does Hobart’s unique role as one of the five Antarctic Gateway cities influence its urban identity and future city shaping policies? This CityTalks conversation will unpack how Hobart’s future is shaped by its strong connection and global stewardship role in Antarctica.
- Lianne Dalziel, Mayor of Christchurch
- Dr Tony Press, Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies
- Chloe Power, Antarctic Cities Youth Expeditioner
- With a special message from Captain Gerry O'Doherty, RSV Nuyina
- Moderated by: Cr Anna Reynolds, Lord Mayor of Hobart
- Welcome by: Professor Rufus Black, Vice-Chancellor, University of Tasmania